Note: Previous Lakehead University students please log in before selecting classes. Thank you!
Principal Qualification Program Course Registration System
The Principal's Qualification Program (PQP) is a two-part program that is accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers and prepares candidates for both elementary and secondary school principalships in both English public and Catholic school boards in Ontario.
- 1. A University degree recorded on your Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification and Registration;
- 2. Qualifications in 3 divisions,including the Intermediate Division, recorded on your Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification and Registration;
- 3. Five years of successful teaching experience, certified by an appropriate Supervisory Officer; and
- 4. Two Specialist qualifications or a Master's degree or one Specialist qualification and completion of half of the requirements for a Master's degree.
- 1. Part 1, Principals' Qualification listed on your Ontario College of Teachers Certificate of Qualification.
- 2. Submission of an acceptable leadership practicum proposal.
Previous Lakehead University students please login